Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Misc. Quadcopter & Multirotor discussions' started by IceFyre13th, Mar 20, 2013.

1. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Hi and welcome. :)

2. Antonio360

Antonio360 New Member

Hey Guys,

So happy to be joining this awesome community! My name is Antonio Cordero, I am the co-founder of Drone360.com.

I personally have been in aviation from an early age and have been flying aircraft as PIC since 2011. Over the past couple years I've been watching the UAV industry grow more and more and the amazing applications. I saw a video of someone surfing with a drone the other day... what?! haha

I excited to have great discussions on this forum :)

Antonio Cordero
    www.drone360.com

3. Dronelife

Dronelife New Member

I'm new hello everyone

4. Peter Carlton

Peter Carlton New Member

Hello

My name is Peter and I am the drone enthusiast since 2014, and during 2 years I have tried many drones, helicopters and RC cars.

When I first started with this hobby, I wasted tons of money for poor-quality RC models, which I was buying from various websites.
    After all that “crappy” RC models I have also learned some good basics how to repair RC motors, how to change RC parts and even some basics how to use RC controller with an Arduino.

I consider myself as a rc models expert but I am still learning new things and skills in this area. Hopefully I will share some of my experiences with this hobby and will be helpfull in this forum.

I am focusing primarly on RC drones and cars. This is simply my passion.

5. Gabriel Yee

Gabriel Yee New Member

Hello guys...Hope you will go easy on me :)

6. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Welcome all to the forum. :)

Gabriel Yee likes this.
  7. Dr.Gale

Dr.Gale New Member

Hi, drone flyers. I have flown it once or twice and it has been a fun-filled experience with my friends. I am interested in knowing more about the drones and it's commercial applications. I hope I can get the answers here.

8. hameed_farah

hameed_farah New Member

Hello guys...
    I am pretty new around here and in the quadcopters world. I only got a cheap copy of the Syma x5 and I love it...
    Looking forward to bugging you guys with questions!

9. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Many of the copies are just as good if not better. No reason to be apologetic. :)

Welcome to the Forum!

10. Gabriel Yee

Gabriel Yee New Member

Thank you

11. SkyerUAS

SkyerUAS Member

Hi there fellow drone pilots!

I had been flying basic drones for over a year, and a few months ago I upgraded to a P3A, which I am really enjoying.

I'm looking forward to reading and sharing experiences about this addictive world of UAV flying.

All the best from Pennsylvania!
    Skyer

"Fly your drone as though you were flying in it yourself..."

Watch aerial short films at: Skyer YouTube Channel

12. Roxby

Roxby New Member

Roxby everytime I try to use the app for my ap10 I get this message {oops! to access wifi from this hotspot you may need to accept terms of use or log in. Open browser to continue }
    if I choose yes it wont let me cause I'm connected to the Aee wifi ...if I choose cancel it kicks me off th app and wifi

13. Eddiebaylor1978

Eddiebaylor1978 New Member

Hey guys I am not sure how I stumbled onto the site but from the looks of this place I am so glad I did! I have a 8.5 drone that I am pretty sure would be considered a toy! I really want to learn and build drones in the future once I get a understanding of how they wok!

14. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Welcome to the forum. :)

15. Ourection

Ourection New Member

Hey everyone! I'm newbie here! Looking forward to learn a lot from you guys! Before this i am just casual drone player, just starting to get more serious and save cash to buy a really great drone for long term use

16. shephard101

shephard101 New Member

Hello guys, I am just an amateur drone pilot, actually still save cash to buy new one or at least the most satisfied one. I am more into aerial photography, still need to learn and hope by participating in this forum, could give me some precious info and i also will share knowledge that i know

17. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

18. Dave Anderson

Dave Anderson New Member

Hi all I am new on this forum I currently have 3 small Syma quads and the larger Syma X8HW
    I am looking for a template for vinyl wrapping my X8 it is around the same size as the Phantom if knows of any it would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Dave

19. Juan

Juan New Member

Hi, I recently found this forums so here I am! My name is Juan and I fly a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. I became a fan of drones when I first flew it...drones are awesome!!! I hope we can all get along well!

Cheers!

20. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Welcome. :)