WLToys V686G Review

Discussion in 'New Products, News, Advancements, etc.' started by J & K Productions, Jan 25, 2016.

1. J & K Productions

J & K Productions New Member

My reaction to the WLToys V686G at first was that this drone is flimsy and will be easily overtaken by wind, but I was proven wrong. It has 4 speed modes, 40%, 60%, 80%, and 100%. 40% is more indoor flying and slow maneuvering, whereas the 100% will fly at about 25mph and can overtake winds with ease. The V86G comes with an FPV monitor (First Person View) with a live feed. The V686K comes with Wi-Fi capabilities, which is less reliable then the FPV monitor. The V686J comes with neither FPV o Wi-Fi, but just records to a micro SD card. It also has a one-key return home feature, headless mode, and easily interchangeable parts. I give this drone 5 stars and would buy from this company again in a heartbeat. I will have a full unboxing and review video up within the next couple days on my YouTube channel, J & K Productions.

WLToys V686G:http://www.amazon.com/V686G-Headless-Quadcopter-Camera-Memory/dp/B014X8T1UE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1453749277&sr=8-3&keywords=wltoys+v686g