Hints and Tips Discussion Which drone should I get?

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by liam green, Feb 6, 2017.

1. liam green

liam green New Member

I am thinking of buying a drone. It will be my first drone but I don't know which one to get.
    For £800 I can get a Yuneec typhoon Q500 4K
    Or
    For £1100 I can get I DJI Mavic

My question is:
    Is the £300 difference worth it?

2. anthnson1

anthnson1 New Member

We offer the best Drone in the market with high video quality. If you are looking for Camera Drone, Agriculture Drone and Racing Drone then you have to come at the right place that is Best Drone for the job.
    Get the best review and buying guide about Agriculture Drones at Best Drone For The Job and select the most cost-effective drone suitable for the job. To compare a different kind of agriculture drones then visit us now:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2017
  3. Chuck Bridges

Chuck Bridges New Member

I have no experience with the Mavic, but I do own the 4K. I can tell you it is easy to fly and stable. That being said, have you practiced with a cheap drone first? If you learn on a smaller, cheap drone, it can save you heartache later. You will crash numerous times. It is far better to crash a cheap drone. Also, the cheap drones do not have all of the features that assist with flying such as GPS, altitude hold, headless mode and return to home. I found learning on a drone without these features forced me to learn to fly and control the drone. Practice flying by hovering over a spot, landing in a certain spot, circling and such. Once you have mastered this on a cheap drone, the more expensive drones such as the Yuneec or the DJI will be a snap to fly.

Either way, welcome to a fun and fast growing hobby.