Aerial Photograph New Member

Discussion in 'Aerial Picture and Video Showcase' started by DeadGrunt, Oct 30, 2016.

1. DeadGrunt

DeadGrunt New Member

Just wanted to say "Hello," to everyone and just joined the site and forum. Been flying the P3A since it came out. Have more than 1,000,000 feet flying and was a Level 25 on the DJI app, but after that last update, no way will I ever go back to that "app crash-fest." Switched over to Litchi and never loved it more. Living on the Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota state border. Plenty of open fields to fly, not that exciting, but a great place to gain confidence and miles of cornfields to learn flight skills.

If there is are any pilots around here which would like to get together, drop me a line at deadgrunt@gmail.com and would love to get some airspace flights before the snow starts falling. I do a lot of photography on the weekends with a Canon T6 camera, and also use my Phantom for my website photos. Just a hobby, but have some golf course photos from about 150 feet up on my website. Feel free to take a look at the photos and if any of you smart people (simple minded country boy here) which can give me some tips on all types of photographs, please drop me a line. I look forward to "picking your brains" to become a better pilot. Thanks in advance for any and all critiques and tips and here is my site link (http://deadgrunt.wixsite.com/flanmansfotos).

2. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

No such button in Chrome.

3. DeadGrunt

DeadGrunt New Member

I have the YouTube button on the site link which was included. Sorry for the confusion, but here is a link directly to the flight. Thanks for pointing that out to me and have a warm week. ()