Looking for drone that can carry things?

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Radslav, May 28, 2016.

1. Radslav

Radslav New Member

I am looking for a drone that is capable of carrying a box or bag with an object inside weighing up to 2 kilograms (4.5 pounds).

It only needs to be able to fly for a maximum total flight time of 5 minutes over a maximum total distance of 50 meters and a maximum flying height of 20 meters.

Can you recommend the best drone models for this purpose? Are there any off-the-shelf consumer drones that can meet my needs and criteria above, or do I need a custom-modified drone for this?

Apparently these drones are capable of doing what I have in mind. Can you help me to identify what are these drone models, and where I can obtain them?

Bottle Service delivery by drone at Marquee Dayclub in Las Vegas:

Rakuten hamburger delivery by drone at golf course in Japan:

Thank you very much for your help.

2. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

It depends on whether you want to do it consistently or just as an occasional demo - if you want a more serious piece of equipment, look at the DJI S900 chassis at this link.

If you want to do it just for demo you may be able to piece or cobble together something for less money = but it will take a lot of technical work on your part.

3. black butte

black butte New Member