Instructions on connecting a FSR6b receiver to a CC3D.

Discussion in 'Misc. Quadcopter & Multirotor discussions' started by dronester, Jan 26, 2016.

1. dronester

dronester New Member

Hello all. I recently purchased a ft6 radio with the fs r6b receiver that i need to connect to my CC3D flight board. Any info on the pinout connections? maybe a diagram or something? receiver should already be binded to the TX, so all i really need to do is connect the FB to the receiver.

2. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

You might get lucky- BUT...
    This is the type of question that you are less likely to see an answer to here - from our FAQ:

What defines a Beginner?
    In general, someone who has been in the hobby for a less than a year or two! The other forums do a great job of answering very technical questions, but such things can intimidate newer users who need basic info.
    As an example, if you know what any of this is, you are not a beginner:
    :cool:
    "the 2.4G IC is a 'NRF24LE1' and it appears to have an amplifier IC marked 2206 which I think is a 'UP2206'....looking at the spec's of the amp, max input is -8dBm which means the NRF24LE1 is probably putting out either -12 or -18dbm and the amp is listed as 28dB gain means it should be putting out somewhere between 10 - 40mW"

Are experts and more experienced members welcome at Droneflyers?
    YES!
    But the caveat is that we'd want such members to be here mostly to help others by carefully explaining things (teaching!) at a level others can understand. Overly technical threads may be moved to a separate forum area because these conversation are not the main subject of our site!

and our Mission Statement: (from the About Page)
    Our Mission
    Drone Flyers attempts to be a “drone” (multirotor, quadcopter) site “for the rest of us”.
    That little saying, “for the rest of us” , comes from Apple Computer and refers to the Mac being the computer that more people can understand and use!
    In the same way, we will attempt to be educational and informative but NOT be a clone of what other sites already do well.
    As examples, there are amazing forums at sites like DIYdrones and RCgroups in which you can delve into the finest detail of soldering a resistor onto a circuit board, programming and many other facets of the “old” R/C hobby or the semi-pro Drone experimentation industry.

Hope you find your answer tho! I spent countless hours digging around when I was modifying and programming my old Turnigy 9X and binding it with various machines. Always dug up an answer somewhere - often on youtube!

3. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Well the CC3D software will adjust to almost any order. If you want to do it exactly right follow this pic.
    This is the often posted diagram of the wiring harness.
    [​IMG]

Just to keep it short the CC3D is expecting #1 to be Throttle.
    [​IMG]
    Flysky uses a different ordering. This is an exact match.
    [​IMG]

BTW for software go for LibrePilot.
    https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Welcome