Help. I can't start my new Syma X5c

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Delfin21, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Delfin21

Delfin21 New Member

I can not start my new Syma X5c.
    Carefully followed all steps,
    - turn on the remote control with the left stick down,
    - turn on the switch in my quadcopter, the lights flash quickly and stay on after a few seconds without blinking, - turn up the joystick and beep is heard, and when I move down the joystick the second beep sounds but quadcopter lights flash again slowly.

And my quadcopter does not move. Propellers do not spin when I manipulate the control.

The manual says: when this happens is because the Drone controler and the Quadcopter are not synchronized to the same frequency.

And the manual says too : it should be adjusted to fix this in the drone controler. But it does not say how to make that adjustment.
    Can someone help me and tell me how to do this?

2. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

3. Ton van den Berg

Ton van den Berg New Member

Hi Delfin,

Have you find a solution yet?
    Otherwise you can try to look on Youtube with your problem. There are many video's about it.

Kind regards,

Ton van den Berg
    eigendrone.nl

4. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Try turning on the quad first, then the controller.

5. Daddy Rabbit

Daddy Rabbit New Member

Sounds like your doing everything in the right sequence but the Syma's can be finicky. Be sure when you go through the bind procedure that you first sit the copter on a flat level surface then when you turn the quad switch to the on position you must step back 6 to 8 feet before you push your throttle up and down to bind them together. Also be sure the transmitter antenna is facing the quad when you bind it. Also these copters will not bind together if you hold the copter in one hand and the transmitter in the other when you go through the bind process. Talk about being fickle but theses are.