Headless Mode?

Discussion in 'Misc. Quadcopter & Multirotor discussions' started by rwid, Oct 2, 2018.

1. rwid

rwid New Member

I have asked this question in other forums and have not received any answers. What is it in a drone that actually makes the headless mode work? I have a drone that when new had working headless mode. Then, for no reason known to me it just quit working. I searched forums and asked the question why it might have quit working and know one replied. So, I first bought a new controller. Nothing changed. So then I bought a new receiver board for the drone. Nothing changed. What is going on? the GPS and the compass came with the board so all that is new. The drone is a Bayangtoys X21. It is a toy grade drone I know but I love flying that thing and that is the only thing that does not work. I would like for it to work again. Thanks for anyone's help.

2. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Did you get the right controller? There are two, one has GPS the other doesn't.

3. rwid

rwid New Member

Yep, got the correct controller. Return to home and follow me work. And I had the controller opened to extend my antenna out of the controller and could see the GPS module.