Good stunt drone?

Discussion in 'Misc. Quadcopter & Multirotor discussions' started by Sebastian Chokka, May 15, 2018.

1. Sebastian Chokka

Sebastian Chokka New Member

Hello,
    Iv'e been watching a lot of FPV drone videos and I've noticed that in a lot of them, the pilot makes them do a flip that's controlled, so it can go into and upside down free fall, and then the pilot flips it back over. I've seen other videos where pilots do something I think is called "building surfing" where they basically "surf" the side of the building.
    I've been flying a Holy Aston F181C for a while now, and I'm really good at it.

I'm looking for a drone that can building surf and do the controlled flips. I have a budget of $150. I know that with FPV drones, you have to buy the controller, goggles, drone, and sometimes batteries separately-is there a kit where I can get everything? Can I use my Holy Stone drone's controller? And is there a drone like the F181C that can building surf and stuff?

2. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

You would basically need is a drone that gives you the option to turn off any self-levelling, usually referred to as 'acro' mode. It takes quite a bit of practice to master.
    No.

This is decent for the $.

https://bit.ly/2mgesWL

Do note there is a fair amount of programming needed for both the drone (the flight controller) and the transmiter. There are many YouTube videos out there explaining the process.

Here's one.