Drone Sites and Domains for Sale

Discussion in 'Deals on Drones!' started by Tyronestone, May 14, 2015.

1. Tyronestone

Tyronestone New Member

Hello guys, I'm owner of dronewatchdogs.com and several other drone sites that are up for sale if there are any buyers of such sites here?

dronewatchdogs.com
    dronewatch.club
    droneflyers.club
    bestdrone2buy.com

dronewatchdogs.com has had a lot of interest. Gets a fair bit of traffic.

Let me know if you're interested in any of them, for more details or send me your offers.

Also open to guest posting opportunities as well if you want.

Skype mike.mkcoy.

Cheers!

2. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

Let me add some really good domains that I own....would sell most of them.....or talk about partnering, etc.
    The more $ below, the more the domain is likely worth!

bestquadcopters.com ($$$$)
    multirotorhq.com ($$$$)
    djiflyers.com ($$$$)
    djiquads.com ($$)
    djimultirotor.com ($$)
    djimultirotors.com ($$)

and a bunch of BeBop names like bebopforums.com, etc - contact me if you have interest in the other bebop names.
    PM here - or use contact form at bottom of page - or email to cissod at gmail dot com.

3. Tyronestone

Tyronestone New Member

Why hijack my thread man? LOL

Surely start your own?

No its cool. :)

4. webman

Being the Boss comes with privs.

5. Tyronestone

Tyronestone New Member

haha yes it does, at first I just saw the first part of what it said then saw after the rest and who it was by.

Why are you selling yours for?

I've already sold dronewatchdogs.com now but holding their payment for a few days until I push it so if anyone wants it PM me for price.

Rest I'll let go dirt cheap! I saw some similar drone domains selling on Flippa for $20k with no content on them. Crazy!

It's a buyers market.

6. webman

I didn't even set prices but I had one company wanting one of the DJI ones for $500 or so....
    The best and hq ones are probably worth big bucks...but, hey, anything is only worth what you can get for it!
    If I were investing big bucks in a site to either cover or sell drones, I'd pay a couple grand for a great name....

I have some experience from way back selling some spare names in my other industry - I got a couple grand for some. One name a client left for me fetched $7K....that made me happy. The buyer ended up selling it for over 10X that amount so he was happy too!
    that was findsomeone.com

Back then I remember when business.com got 7 million for that name! If only I had foresight back in 1994 when I first got on the net....could have bought up a lot of nice real estate!

Oh, I should mention I paid $1500 for THIS site name...but it had a little bit of content and a few visitors.....and the guy wanted to get rid of it...

7. Tyronestone

Tyronestone New Member

Nice. Yeah thats the way it goes! I sold some crappy .info's on mobile phone recycling back about 7 years ago for 5 figures, bought a house and couple cars with it so that was nice.

That was when mobile recycling was big and they were ranking #1 for things though. But it's the same these days with drone sites, just gotta find the right buyer with money to invest and can get a good price for them.

It's all down to how you sell them as well, the sales page you create for them. I need to whack some of these on Flippa and see what kind of response I get.

You should buy droneflyers.club from me ;)

8. Tyronestone

Tyronestone New Member

Anyone interested ? :)