Discover Edmonton in 3Min: 4K Sights/Attractions, ALL drone ground/aerial footage

Discussion in 'Aerial Picture and Video Showcase' started by Raincast, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Raincast

Raincast New Member

Hi all! Here’s a fairly quick Edmonton sights/attractions travel-type video in 4K, shot purely by drone. It seems that not all clip transitions got exported and some are broken. Either way, do check it out!

This little solo project of mine has been a LOT of work and more challenging than my 71 cinematic drone moves tutorial! Everything was pretty time-consuming, from planning what places to shoot, when the perfect time was weather/crowd-wise, where to start shooting/park my car/legally fly and how to shoot above, to sorting through over 260 clips, figuring out the sequence and transitions, coloring, etc etc... Drone videography is also just a hobby I picked up recently and being pretty amateur added to the time.

I've only started with drones and videography early March this year, so any advice would be gladly taken! Thank you for watching!

2. Raincast

Raincast New Member

Hey, here's the definitive version with the transitions fixed!