Can't find correct replacement parts, please help.

Discussion in 'Misc. Quadcopter & Multirotor discussions' started by Joered05, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Joered05

Joered05 New Member

Hello! As the title suggests, i am unable to find the correct replacement parts for my drone, the "Sky viper V2450HD Streaming drone", i don't know if this is the correct place to put this, but i don't really know where else to put this. I looked at the official sky viper replacement store, and as far as i can tell, they only sell the main gears, i need the tiny gears that spin the big/main gears. Can anyone help?

Again, i have the Sky viper V2450HD Streaming drone, and i need the super tiny gears that spin the main gears, that spin the propellers. It would really help if you can find anyplace that sells these tiny gears, i looked for a few day and even contacted the official sky viper email, and I've been waiting for a few days and have yet to receive a reply. Again, if you find anything please tell me! Thanks!

2. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

3. Joered05

Joered05 New Member

Thanks for the reply, although, my drone gear has 12, teeth. do you know a place that sells the gears but with 12 teeth? Here's 2 pictures of the gear: https://imgur.com/a/Wzr4CL1
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  4. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

5. Joered05

Joered05 New Member

Thanks for the reply, but unfortantly those have 13 teeth; i need 12 teeth, but thanks for the reply!