Multirotor News Link And the winner of the "ID ten T" Award

Discussion in 'New Products, News, Advancements, etc.' started by IceFyre13th, Jun 18, 2013.

1. IceFyre13th

IceFyre13th Guest

This is absolutely not what anyone should be doing. An I am going to explain why first, before I post the video link (that I don't even think I should, but will).

DO NOT EVER BUY A PRODUCT FROM THE SPONSOR OF THIS VIDEO........

RC control systems, while even better today, are still subject to glitches and loss of control. Anything can happen from servos being activated to another on your channel and "taking over" your flight. What this moron does in the video is probably the most dangerous thing I have ever seen.......

Adding destructive devices to a RC aircraft is illegal for private citizens, not to mention a danger to yourself or others.

Posting your illegal activities online, well that just proves your an idiot (ID ten T) and deserve massive jail time.

While part of me thinks "cool", most of me wants nothing more than to make sure this Dumb Donkey is put away in a cell for the safety of the rest of us........

Here is the link..........even though I do not want this idiot to have publicity.....maybe the local law will use this to put them in irons.

RcColorado likes this.