Review or Mini-Review $15 Mavic copy for beginners WEW! (giveaway)

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Paul Archer, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Paul Archer

Paul Archer New Member

Hey there!
    Eachine (Banggood) recently released a very cheap drone with no camera that's pretty much intended for beginner flight and it's actually very fun and speedy. (Eachine E59)

It looks a lot like the Mavic and it's foldable. I made a short video review (and Giveaway) over here:

What do you think? I say it's very fun to get a few of these and fly toghether with my friends!

2. BrendenMJX

BrendenMJX New Member

Very cool fun looking drone. I actually bought a couple Eachine E012 mini drones to have fun with the kids in the house. What I like about those is I can/did get spare batteries for it so can fly for more than the 5 minute fly time. What do you think of the Eachine E012? https://www.Banggood.com/Eachine-E012-Mini-2_4G-4CH-6-Axis-Headless-Mode-LED-Light-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1148469.html?rmmds=myorder&cur_warehouse=CN

3. Paul Archer

Paul Archer New Member

The eachine e012 seems like a very nice drone! I have a similar one that I'll review soon. It's called eachine Small Pepper or Eachine e 013. So far it seems great!