Multirotor News Link NEW Visuo XS812 review - GPS 5G WiFi FPV Foldable Quadcopter Drone under $90

Discussion in 'New Products, News, Advancements, etc.' started by BillM-RC, Sep 4, 2018.

1. BillM-RC

BillM-RC Member

Hi fellow rc pilots & rc enthusiasts

Visuo XS812 review. This popular Visuo series of drones now has this new Visuo XS 812 GPS 5G WiFi FPV Foldable Quadcopter Drone. This Visuo XS812 review includes Unboxing, Inspection, Setup, Compass calibration, Flight & App tests.

UPDATE

Hi fellow rc pilots & rc enthusiasts

Visuo XS812 review Camera mod to use a sd card that is simple & easy to do, so great to see that this has got a sd card slot on it. Hope you find this helpful.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  2. Teo

Teo New Member

Hello,very nice work.I would like an advise.Should i prefer this over JJRC JJPRO X5 EPIK??? I like visuo because od the specs,flying time and compact size but JJPRO has nicer camera.What should i chose??
    Is there any way to add better camera on visuo ?Thx for your time

3. BillM-RC

BillM-RC Member

Hi, unfortunately apart from the 5mp camera version there is not a better alternative for a camera for this. If you would really like a good value drone with a good camera, this is good: https://goo.gl/ikVn4n

4. Teo

Teo New Member

Thx for the answer . Under 150€ which one of two is the best choice ? Visuo xs812 or Jjrc x5. I think jjrc's camera is better and more stable. What you think?

5. BillM-RC

BillM-RC Member

6. Teo

Teo New Member

So are you suggesting this over visuo xs812???
    Thanks for your time

7. BillM-RC

BillM-RC Member

It is your descision to make based on the sample video clips you can see, but I do know that the Visuo XS 812 cannot lift additional weight if you decide to try and put a better and heavier camera on at a later stage.

8. Teo

Teo New Member

Which is better only for flying ?

9. BillM-RC

BillM-RC Member

The bugs 5W has brushless motors which is better for flying.

10. Teo

Teo New Member

Ok and one last question. I choosed Visuo XS 812 2MP HD with 3 batteries. I prefered it over 2m FHD beacuse it was cheaper by 30 euros. Will i see a bid difference between those two cameras?

11. Teo

Teo New Member

And also if you know ,what is the battery changing time ?