My Very First SYMA X1 Aerial Cam Video

Discussion in 'Aerial Picture and Video Showcase' started by jbrumberg, Sep 2, 2013.

1. jbrumberg

jbrumberg Member

I am still trying to figure out not only how to program transmitters and fly quadcopters, but also how to program and run keychain video cameras and all the associated software programs needed to record, edit, and post the results. This is my first flying platform setup.

2. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

That thing becomes a bit unstable with the added weight! But it works, and that's the key......

It looks to me as if you are going to be fishing a lot of quads out the trees and bushes.....not much open area there!

3. jbrumberg

jbrumberg Member

Later this month or early next month I will mow that lower field which will open up more safe flying space; but you are correct about all those bushes and trees on the perimeters. I may have to expand my "horizons"

4. specter

specter Member

Takes a lot of humility to post your maiden flight on video, congrats to you.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  5. rmalmberg

rmalmberg New Member

Great video for a cheap quad, I have a HubsanX4 H107c myself. What program do you use for stabilizing the video?

6. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

This was all long ago - before even gimbals were popular. Here is one of my first cam flights!