JJPRO P130 Battler wiring

Discussion in 'Misc. Quadcopter & Multirotor discussions' started by theta, Apr 9, 2017.

1. theta

theta New Member

Hello - I have come here for some expert advise.

I have been using DJI drones up until now (Phantom 3, Mavic Pro) but decided to purchase a small FPV model for fun.

There are no instructions and little information is readily available on Google/forums. The wiring does not seem to match any convention that I am aware of. What I am hoping to do is correctly wire the controller (assumed Naze32) to an FS-IA6 receiver.

What is the best windows software to use for configuration, and should I flash the controller with some bespoke software? I've heard about BeatFlight, CleanFlight, LibreFlight etc. but there is a lot of conflicting information. I am new to FPV and want a small machine that I can fly in a stable manner until I get more experience.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

That RX can only only do PWM, so every channel will have to be wired to your FC. Cleanflight will work fine for you, many have moved to Betaflight which is newer. I imagine your quad came with Cleanflight. Here's how to get it.

Once you get it, using a USB data cable, plug into the Naze.

As far as wiring I'm guessing your harness has at least one 3 wire connector, note the polarity and plug into channel 1 of your RX, then plug the single wires into the signal ports for each (2-6) channels.

FS PWM rx.jpg

Note it's a good idea to reinforce the antennas coming out of the RX with hot glue, epoxy etc. They can be easily ripped out in a crash.