Hi, please help with advice towards shooting drone video

Discussion in 'Aerial Picture and Video Showcase' started by Drones day and night, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Hi all,

I recently bought the phantom 3 standard and have been taking it out on a few flights in my local area. I am comfortable flying and can handle most average conditions really well, but I am not too sure on how to improve my video techniques.

I have made a compilation of my most recent flight through the DJI Go app, and I think I got some pretty nice shots. I was flying in a local town call Newtownards, which is in Northern Ireland and it's situated at the top of Strangford Lough so there really is some great scenery to admire.

. I really don't have any ideas or preconceptions about how to improve my videos so any help/criticism you can offer would be greatly appreciated! :)

2. Eric Lent

Eric Lent New Member

Lots of sky, clouds and sun. I use a Neutral Density Filter (nd 4 or 8 usually) and one that is polarized. Set the polarize to what's good for you and shoot away. Great definition of clouds and sky. Added benefit here is it helps with foggy/overcast -- whichis most of the time.

3. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member