Fx-123 red 5 drone

Discussion in 'Misc. Quadcopter & Multirotor discussions' started by Mark Humphreys, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Mark Humphreys

Mark Humphreys New Member

Hi I bought this drone today but the app that comes with it is useless . I have read all reviews and they mostly agree . Is there like a universal app I could use for the camera . Tia Mark

2. JonWaltero

JonWaltero New Member

Agree with you!

3. JonWaltero

JonWaltero New Member

As with others, the first time out, my FX123 took off and failed to respond to controls, ascending to a great height. It was then taken by wind, with me trying to keep up with it, forlornly. Having realised the drone had a mind of its own, and as it had disappeared, I switched off the controller, and began walking the nearby streets. Switched back on and after an hour or so, I found the wifi signal, activated the camera and located the drone. Very little damage, except to my confidence! Have since only flown in the house. I suspect the fault is interference from domestic wifi.

joner030277 likes this.
  4. joner030277

joner030277 New Member

Hi Jon. I am very new here I was wondering if you could give me some advice? I have just unboxed my FX-123 drone. I have pretty much worked out how to fly it and use the camera etc. However I cannot Work out how to activate the Headless mode and Auto return functions??? Have you been able to work them out?

Thanks

Joner