Extra 5% off the 15% (approx) discounts on DJI Phantom

Discussion in 'Deals on Drones!' started by webman, Apr 3, 2015.

1. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

DJI sent me some coupon codes with a one-time use. I assume they are only good on DJI's site.

They give you 5% off whatever the current prices are. I know that Phantoms are already heavily discounted, so this could be a good deal for some.

UPDATE - not good on the Phantom 3's - I just noticed DJI inserted that into the coupon......it would have been nice for them to think of this a while ago...the coupons said "Phantom Series" - oh, well, they are growing too fast for their own good...still, if anyone wants 5% off the P2 models, etc. on the DJI site the coupons are good - same with the Inspire coupon (below).

CODE: HBJTER38

CODE: 8BFGKJYA

CODE: 276MU8VY

CODE: HQLM4TJA

Here is the link to the Phantom on DJI's site.

Here is one Inspire code.....I'll know when it's used and post another (if I have one!)
    LBSNAGQH

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  2. STR8SHOOTR

STR8SHOOTR New Member

Thanks Webman,

I just broke down and bought the Phantom 2 + H3-3D. I was undecided what to buy only using a cheap toy quadcopter before. There were a few different opions from different people most of them pushing me towards the Inspire. I wanted to make sure I stuck with the bobbie and got some pilot hours down before I dropped $3000. I figured this would be a good path using my go pro 3.
    Anyway thanks for the code. I'm new to the site and wanted to say hello and thanks for having me to your community.