Drone starts bouncing easily, even on straight flight

Discussion in 'AR Drone by Parrot' started by Bencuri, May 21, 2014.

1. Bencuri

Bencuri New Member

I have a problem with the drone 2.0 when I use it with absolute control switched off. I set joypad mode on, and start pressing the left control button up to make the drone go forward. It is flying, flying, then suddelny it turns to the right and starts bouncing back, then back to the right again, and the movements become chaotic, until I release the button. Quite weird. At one point it became so unstable in the air that it turned upside down a few times high in the air then it fell off. Luckily it was flying over very high grass. What causes it? So far I was using the drone with absolute control, I didnt't have this problem. I am using the software: AR Drone Flight Pro. When I use the factory software, it is even more unstable. Even when raising the altitude, in that case it tends to turn to either side easily, that is quite odd. Just pressing the button up, and it is turning right or left while lifting, not just simply climbing while facing to one direction. With the Flight Pro, it doesn't happen...