4K VS 1080P – DOES RESOLUTION MATTER?

Discussion in 'Specific Models of Quadcopters and Drones' started by Kirk Stevens, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Kirk Stevens

Kirk Stevens New Member

4K seems to be the standard resolution setting and no small wonder, 3840 pixels by 2160 lines can give spectacular results. The problem is that 4K is limited on how its broadcasted. Will 1080P then do the job? Many smaller drone cameras suggest so.

[​IMG]

2. RGJameson

RGJameson Active Member

Really? LOL

3. webman

webman Administrator Staff Member

Kirk is probably a alias for one of a bunch of spammers (well, paid shills is a better word) who post the same things all over the net and are probably on the payroll of a drone company in one way or another.
    The IP's all point back to the same places - places in CA. , mostly in the LA area, which are known to host these sites.

If Kirk and his friends continue to clog up my board and the rest of the internet I may just have to do some deeper investigative journalism and put it all together. I can make a very good guess and a number of other people already have.

Personally, I think it makes the companies they talk about look cheap- but that's only my take.